Ordering from Roost
Roost is a wholesale company selling to validated retailers and trade accounts.
All new customers are required to submit a New Customer Information Form. If this is your first order with us, please download and complete this form and email or fax it to us along with your order.
Please take a moment to review our Terms and Conditions before placing an order.
To check on the status of an existing order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, please email email@example.com.
If you are a Roost wholesale or trade customer, please register for our online shopping site or log in here:
• An initial order and completed New Customer Information Form are required to open an account.
• All customers must supply Roost with their state sales tax number.
• All customer accounts are subject to approval by Roost.
• Minimum opening order is $500; reorder $300.
• Orders must be written in case pack quantities (indicated by minimums throughout the catalog). If not, Roost reserves the right to increase quantities to meet casepack requirements. All case pack requirements are per item number.
• Order confirmations will indicate estimated ship dates. Actual ship dates may shift due to changing circumstances and availability. Backorders will be shipped without notice and as available unless otherwise directed by customer.
• All changes to open orders should be submitted in writing.
• Prices may be subject to change without notice.
• The wholesale prices listed in our catalogs apply to stocking retailers only. Trade customers without a physical retail storefront or a catalog operation are subject to a 50% surcharge. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a trade price list.
• Prepayment of opening orders is required. We accept payment by credit card (Visa, MasterCard and American Express) or company check. Using a credit card will expedite your shipment. If prepaying by check, allow two weeks for check clearance.
• Prepayments must include estimated freight charge.
• A $20 fee will be charged for any returned checks.
• A $15 fee will be charged for payments by wire transfer.
• For Net 30 terms, please submit complete trade and bank references. Upon approval, terms will be established for reorders.
• All orders are shipped FOB Vacaville, CA.
• Special routing instructions must be specified or Roost will ship at own discretion. Special handling requests are subject to extra charge.
• Roost will not be responsible for additional charges incurred for inside deliveries.
• International customers are responsible for entry into destination country, including freight forwarder arrangements, customs clearance and all associated broker charges, import duties, customs fees, tariffs and taxes. Shipping and other fees, including storage charges, for orders refused, held or denied entry by customs are the responsibility of the customer.
• Due to the nature of our products, some items will be shipped in oversized cartons, which may result in higher freight costs.
• Roost does not drop ship or ship C.O.D.
• Late charges of 1.5% per month will be charged to all past due accounts.
• Customer agrees to pay all collection costs and attorney fees.
• Delinquent accounts will be reported to Dun & Bradstreet, Manufacturers Credit Cooperative and other credit bureaus.
Returns / Claims
• Most Roost product is handcrafted. There may be some slight variation in color, texture and finish. These are not considered flaws.
• Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies. Any shipping damage or loss must be claimed by consignee with carrier. All other claims must be submitted in writing to Customer Service within ten days of receipt.
• No returns will be accepted without a Roost Return Authorization (RA) number. All cartons must be identified with this number. Returns must be received in their original condition at our Vacaville location.
• Returns may be subject to a 20% handling and restocking fee.
• Unauthorized returns and refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking fee and all freight charges.
• All cancellations must be requested in writing and confirmed by Roost.